Reservation System for the shuttle
20 of May, 2019
A Reservation System for the shuttle between the Alameda e Taguspark campi will start this May 27th, for which the “Regulation for the passengers transportation service between the Alameda e Taguspark campi” has been revised.
Attention to the following:
- The usage of the Reservation System is compulsory in all schedules and routes for the whole IST community.
- The Reservation System allows to book travels, from one week in advance until the travel day, at http://shuttle.tecnico.ulisboa.pt.
- The reservation’s confirmation is done after the availability of the bus capacity is checked, by assigning a QR code.
- For reservations requests done until the day prior to travel’s day, the reservation’s confirmation is issued until 16h00 of that prior day.
- For reservations requests done after 16h00 of the day prior to travel’s day, the reservation’s confirmation is issued immediately.
- Reservations requests for travel on Saturdays must be done until 16h00 of the day prior to travel’s day, since the realisation of these schedules requires a minimum number of passengers.
- A reservation can be cancelled until 1 hour prior to travel start.
- The non-use of 2 consecutive reservations or of 5 non-consecutive ones will be penalised with the inhibition of use of the Reservation System for one week. The history of non-use by passengers will be reset every academic year.
- The non-use of a reservation may not be penalised, if a proper justification is presented to the “Área de Gestão Administrativa e Financeira” of the Taguspark campus, via the email firstname.lastname@example.org, and accepted.
- The usage of the shuttle by passengers external to the IST community may be requested to the “Área de Gestão Administrativa e Financeira” of the Taguspark campus, via the email email@example.com, which will issue the reservations after permission.
Reservations are validated by the bus driver upon entrance to the bus.
During the first two weeks there will be some flexibility, after which it will not be possible to travel in the shuttle without a reservation.
Any matter related to the Reservation System should be address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.